Wiki pages about CellFrame SDK, CellFrame Network, CellFrame Software and everything related with this
Cellframe is an open-source framework for blockchain bridging secured by post-quantum cryptography.
Based on original sharding implementation, Cellframe can provide extremely high transaction throughput and allow interchain communication.
Besides interchain services, Cellframe supports the creation and operation of distributed networks - special integration between web services and blockchains.
Distributed networks are presented by distributed versions of traditionally centralized internet services such as VPN, CDN, cloud (fog) computing, and video streaming.
Terms, concepts and ideas
Here are terms, concept and description of CellFrame SDK ideas
- Cell (shard) Concept, realization and usage of CellFrame Cells (Shards)
- Tokens how to issue, hold, store and do customs
- Chain Network General description of Chain Network
- Chain Network Services checks, orders, conditioned transactions
Software that works with Cellframe networks
- CellFrame Node description and generals
- CellFrame Node Usage How to build, install and configure the CellFrame Node
- Commands in CLI CellFrame Node CLI manual
DAP based Software
Based libdap* libraries software that uses Cellframe Network resources directly with Cellframe Nodes or not connects with them at all but composed with the same SDK.
- Delegrated Non-Chain Client How user without any credentials and resources in Chain Network could interact with its services
- CellframeVPN Platform for public VPN solutions based on CellFrame Services
- DapVPN its opensource platform for building private VPN solutions that could intermediate with CellFrame-based networks.
General usage framework DAP SDK, nested as part of Cellframe SDK
- How to install in project
- Cellframe SDK: Core
- Cellframe SDK: GlobalDB
- Cellframe SDK: Chain
- Cellframe SDK: Network
- Cellframe SDK: Service