Wiki pages about CellFrame SDK, CellFrame Network, CellFrame Software and everything related with this
Cellframe is a platform for creating blockchain services, in which the problem of scalability is initially solved.
Cellframe is the infrastructure layer for the Internet of tomorrow with 100M+ of everyday users and PQ encryption. Cellframe is a framework, which allows building business logic around the usage of computer resources,
such as computing power, Internet channel, and disk space.
Also, we kept in mind the decentralization of ownership and protection of end-user.
As we mentioned before, the classic smart contract has an address from which it was deployed to the network, while the Cellframe-based blockchain service is inside the system and does not have an owner address.
Yes, the Compound contract, which stores $150M of crypto, has a specific owner.
What if it wouldn’t? We think, that it can reduce the risk of fraudulent activities or illegal use of a private key (note, that even if you have an institutional-grade private key management system, it ultimately has a chance to be stolen).
We think, that cash flows generated by the service have to be in a reliable way distributed among the service providers without having to pass through the owner of the smart contract.
We propose to define such kinds of decentralized applications with the term “t-Dapps” (truly decentralized applications).
The Cellframe Blockchain project represents the fusion of the best solutions for the upcoming challenges of the post-quantum era while offering new progressive ideas to already existing systems.
We develop the quantum-resistant blockchain of the new generation based on 100% original C-code, optimized for high load and merge of all the top modern features of existing blockchain technologies.
Cellframe SDK is a toolkit that allows creating fast and convenient blockchain services.
CellFrame SDK is a set of libraries templates to create CellFrame Network compatible networks.
Everything in Cellframe was built from scratch without using 3rd party code.
All the basic elements are built with plain C with Python bindings over it so anyone can code with the convenience of Python and the effectiveness of C-code. Use our Cookbook to create your own decentralized version of classic solutions today!
Terms, concepts and ideas
Here are terms, concept and description of CellFrame SDK ideas
- Cell (shard) Concept, realization and usage of CellFrame Cells (Shards)
- Tokens how to issue, hold, store and do customs
- Chain Network General description of Chain Network
- Chain Network Services checks, orders, conditioned transactions
Software that works with Cellframe networks
- CellFrame Node description and generals
- CellFrame Node Usage How to build, install and configure the CellFrame Node
- Commands in CLI CellFrame Node CLI manual
DAP based Software
Based libdap* libraries software that uses Cellframe Network resources directly with Cellframe Nodes or not connect with them at all but composed with the same SDK.
- Delegrated Non-Chain Client How user without any credentials and resources in Chain Network could interact with its services
- CellframeVPN Platform for public VPN solutions based on CellFrame Services
- DapVPN its opensource platform for building private VPN solutions that could intermediate with CellFrame-based networks.