We are excited to share the first technical development report of the month of July, in which the main focus is that Cellframe Network is now officially running on the 4.4 branch.
- Core Cellframe Network is now running on the release candidate branch 4.4
- 4.4 branch now is declared open for public usage at https://pub.cellframe.net/linux/release-4.4/
- Branch 4.4 has become frozen. It will only accept bugfixes from now on.
- Fixed was node-node connection object behavior, now it is marked with UUID to prevent crashes.
- Various other fixes
- More intelligent GDB sync
- Cellframe Dashboard: including the graphical wallet and platform for extensions
- Template vars for configs
- Forks API for transparent hard forking
- New CellChain API for native interchain communications
- New BroChain API for non-native interchain communications
- EVM and WASM integration
Cellframe is a quantum-resistant layer-1 network focused on facilitating secure and scalable cross-chain transfers. Cellframe aims to create an infrastructure for decentralized low-level services through its multichain nature. It is quantum-safe — it uses post-quantum encryption by default. Cellframe is built from scratch with plain C, which results in more efficient utilization of CPU and memory.
Stay tuned for more info and follow us at:
Telegram ANN: https://t.me/CellframeANN
More articles on https://cellframe.medium.com/